At Lawn Pros we provide sprinkler installation for residential and commercial properties of all sizes in Colorado. We guarantee 100% coverage of your property by using state-of-the-art design and engineering. Our custom solutions will enhance the beauty and value of any property and will eliminate the need for time-consuming hand watering.
Professional Sprinkler Installation Design:
Any good sprinkler system starts with the design. Our systems are designed to maximize the health of your landscape by:
1. Determining the specific needs of each area of your landscape, including turf, plants, annuals, perennials, shrubs, and trees. Areas with full sun and “thirsty” plants are planned for more water, shady areas receive less.
2. Selecting the appropriate sprinkler heads and locations to ensure uniform coverage. Proper overlap is essential to maintain a high-efficiency system. If sprinklers are spaced incorrectly, some areas will need to be over-watered just to keep the lawn green.
3. Utilizing the latest in water conservation equipment such as drip irrigation, rain sensors, computerized programmable timers, flow control zone valves, and backflow devices.
It is crucial in the design phase to understand the requirements of your particular landscape: how much water is needed, how to apply uniformly across all plantings, and how to apply in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Lawn Pros technicians implement your design with surgical precision. Following the guidelines of the National Irrigation Association and using the latest tools and equipment, we install commercial grade system components without leaving a mark on your landscape.
In addition to the installation, we continue to maintain systems year round from spring turn on to winterization. We monitor the system and fine tune coverage and timer settings when and where needed. Behind every lush, green landscape is a good irrigation system. And your irrigation system is only as good as the design that is used to create it.
Lawn Pros strongly recommends a professional sprinkler installation for any landscape project. If possible, the property owner, landscape architect, and Lawn Pros should consult during the initial design phase to insure a smooth integration of all outdoor work and to allow for a straight-forward sprinkler installation.
Steps to Installing the Right Sprinkler System:
We will carefully mark out all the locations of the sprinkler heads to be installed. A typical lawn sprinkler system requires over 50 different components which we assemble on site.
Finally, we are ready for installation. We use the latest equipment including: trenchers of all sizes, pipe pulling equipment, backhoes, and pneumatic missiles. After installation all areas disturbed by our work are carefully backfilled, tamped, and raked.
We conclude our process with some important fine tuning. We check to make sure your system has the correct water pressure to function properly. Adjustments are also made to ensure proper rotation, spray, and distance for head-to-head coverage.
Lastly, we set the controller for odd or even days. Typically we recommend watering between 2 AM and 4 AM with the cycle completing by 6 AM. Early morning watering is the best time for three important reasons: 1) greatest water pressure, 2) little wind, and 3) little or no evaporation. As always, we look to save you water and money by using the latest equipment including: Toro Rain Sensors, Hunter Solar Sync, and Rain Bird Soil Moisture Sensors.
Lawn Pros Sprinkler Installation in Colorado Will:
• Promote a healthy, thriving landscape
• Deliver water in an efficient and cost effective manner
• Utilize the proper grade irrigation equipment
• Provide many years of quality service
• Conserve water
We offer sprinkler installation in/around the following Colorado cities:
Aurora, Broomfield, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Cherry Hills, Colorado Springs, Columbine, Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Franktown, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Lakewood, Larkspur, Littleton, Lone Tree, Monument, Parker, Thornton, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.