SPRINKLER START-UP IN COLORADO
At Lawn Pros we design and install sprinkler systems for residential and commercial properties of all sizes in Colorado. We guarantee 100% coverage of your property by using state-of-the-art design and engineering. Our custom solutions will enhance the beauty and value of any property and will eliminate the need for time-consuming hand watering.
10 Point Colorado Sprinkler Start-up:
1. Clean any mainline irrigation filters.
2. Turn on water at stop and waste.
3. Properly set and turn on back flow preventer.
4. Check all valves and manifolds for leaks.
5. Turn on irrigation zones 1 by 1 and inspect for soggy spots in the lawn, pressure loss, or non working sprinkler heads.
6. Inspect pop up spray sprinkler lines for clogged nozzles.
7. Reset sprinkler system control timer for proper seasonal watering time.
8. Inspect drip-line for proper watering and leaks in the drip line.
9. Before starting system close backflow.
10. Provide a detailed list of any sprinkler repairs discovered during initial start-up.
The Lawn Pros Spring Turn On
At Lawn Pros, we take spring turn on very seriously. Your system is actually a complex series of plumbing and electrical parts that need to be maintained. The Lawn Pros Spring Turn On checklist includes the following:
• Overall system check: We do this by slowly turning on the main valve and gently letting water fill in the sprinkler main and manifold.
Once the system is filled, we check for leaks:
– manifold and zone valves
– backflow device
– all zones
– all sprinkler heads
• Sprinkler Controller: We will troubleshoot your controller and program your watering schedule. If your controller is more than 10 years old, we can update it. You will recover the cost in water savings in one year.
• Rain Sensor: We will make sure your rain sensor is working properly. Rain sensors are sensitive instruments and should be changed every 5-10 years.
• System Wiring: Inspect field wiring between controller and zone valves. The freeze/thaw action of the ground, mice, rats, and rodents can all damage the wire. At the same time we will check all wire splices. Wire splices should be protected using waterproof electrical connectors.
• Backflow Device: Visually examine the backflow device and test if required by the local water department. Lawn Pros recommends that backflow devices be rebuilt every five years. If it is over 10 years old, consider replacing.
• Landscape Coverage: Finally, check sprinkler system for coverage of your landscape. As landscapes mature sprinkler heads may need to be moved, added, or shut off. The nozzles in the sprinkler head may need to be increased or reduced.
A finely tuned sprinkler system will keep your Colorado landscape healthy all year. Here are four important benefits to the Lawn Pros spring sprinkler turn on:
1. Ensures the proper irrigation to produce a thick, green, lush lawn all summer.
2. Conserves water, fertilizer, and energy thereby saving you money that would be wasted unnecessarily.
3. Maintains all components in working order making them less vulnerable to the rigors of the elements.
4. Operates at peak efficiency during the hottest, driest part of the season.
The bottom line is the Lawn Pros spring sprinkler turn on, performed correctly, will irrigate at the proper rate while helping conserve both water and money.
We offer sprinkler start-up in/around the following Colorado cities:
Aurora, Broomfield, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Cherry Hills, Colorado Springs, Columbine, Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Franktown, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Lakewood, Larkspur, Littleton, Lone Tree, Monument, Parker, Thornton, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.